Stalking Evan (Felidae, #2) by Jody Wallace

Stalking Evan (Felidae, #2)

by Jody Wallace

113,689,591 (5)None
Recently added byRachel.Kall

No tags.

Amazingly unique read,
I don't even know where to begin. This book is unlike anything I've ever read, and I LOVED it. I suggest reading the short story Cooley's Panther first before jumping into this book.

I normally don't read books about shape shifters, but this book is so much more than that.

Cooley isn't just a shape shifting panther. She's also a proper southern lady who bakes pies and is the picture of a perfect neighbor.

Jody's voice is so unique. There are so many great one liners I can't even count. I mean who comes up with this stuff? Awesome

When Evan moves next door, lo and behold, he's a panther too! Cooley is so excited because she's not used to having panther company. But Evan's got secrets and even Cooley's pies may not be enough to sway him.

I loved all the cat elements in this book. And it ends leaving you wanting more. I wish I could do a better job describing how great this book is. You have to read it to believe it. A must read for feline lovers!! Highly recommend.
  Rachel.Kall | Jul 23, 2013 |

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 117,028,685 books! | Top bar: Always visible