Prophecy's Child (The Prophecy Series) by…

Prophecy's Child (The Prophecy Series)

by Brenda Dyer

411,664,912 (5)None

Rating: 4.5 Stars

Book: Prophecy's Child
Series: Prophecy Series - Book 2
Author: Brenda Dyer
Genre: Paranormal Romance (Vampire)
Length: Approximately 287 Pages

I'd have to say that PROPHECY'S CHILD by BRENDA DYER is the book that I've been waiting for release with the most anticipation. I couldn't wait for this book to be released and when I found out what day it was going up on Amazon, I stalked it, checking several times throughout the day for it to magically appear so I could "Buy now with 1-Click".

After reading the first book in the Prophecy Series, LOVE'S PROPHECY, and getting to know and love the characters, I couldn't wait to read Kal's story in PROPHECY'S CHILD and find out just how he fit into the Vampire Prophecy.

Katherine Colby's life was torn apart ten years ago by the abandonment of all those she held dearest to her but through it all, she was given the gift of Ike, her son. Her saving grace.

Years ago, Kal walked away without a word from the woman he loved to protect her from his world. He has never gotten over her and swore that if he ever found love again, he'd grab onto it and never let go. Life changed for everyone when fate stepped in and Katherine and Kal were reunited. Can he ever let go of the guilt of leaving her all those years ago? Can Katherine find it in her heart to forgive him? You are just going to have to read it and find out! You won't be disappointed.

Without giving any spoilers, I just want to say that there was a standout scene involving Katherine, Ike, Kal and a demon that was so exciting and so frightening, it had me hyperventilating. Ms. Dyer truly has a phenomenal way with setting scenes and character building. If PNR is not your thing but you are interested in trying it, I'd highly recommend starting with the Prophecy Series. You will be hooked.

While POPHECY'S CHILD is the second book in the Prophecy Series, this is a standalone novel. The only reason this book did not get the full 5 Stars was because there were some grammatical errors. They, however, did not slow my reading. I just couldn't put this book down.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed there is going to be a third book in this series that I can stalk. ( )
  SandyWolters | Jul 24, 2013 |

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 116,918,956 books! | Top bar: Always visible