Stalking Sapphire by Mia Thompson

Stalking Sapphire

by Mia Thompson

This was fantastic.

Stalking Sapphire is full of mystery and suspense and WOW at those twists. I thought I had everything thought out and then my mind was blown by the whodunnit twist.

The writing is strong, the plot unravels at a delicious pace, gripping yet slow and subtle.

Sapphire is a great character - you know and understand her motives right from the start. She's confused and tense. Aston grew on me, I wasn't sure about him at first. I think he perhaps grew the most as a character.

This is New Adult as it should be written - yeah, there's a little teensy tiny bit of sex, but it's not overkill. It's not even graphically described (THANK YOU!). This story is Sapphire and her transition from young adult to adult. She has to sort out her own life, get her priorities right, and catch that killer!

I cannot wait for the next one. Especially with that extra twist at the end. Can I have it now, please?

Copy from Diversion via Net Galley in exchange for an honesT review. ( )
  Corazie | Jul 25, 2013 |
Review to come. ( )
  shayanasha | Apr 5, 2013 |

Sapphire Dubois is keeping a deadly secret. While the young and obscenely wealthy of Beverly Hills spend their nights with trendy celebs and drugs at the hottest clubs, 22-year-old Sapphire Dubois has a different hobby: she hunts serial killers. Luring, trapping, and anonymously handing over So-Cal's most wanted to the police is a better high than any drug. But Sapphire's secret may not be so safe, as one of the very people she hunts is watching her every move. Aware of her true identity and her unconventional activities, he's determined to put an end to Sapphire once and for all. Paired up with her involuntary crush Detective Aston Ridder for her own protection, Sapphire now has to rethink her strategy not only to keep Aston in the dark, but to figure out how to capture a killer who already knows she's coming.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,415,935 books! | Top bar: Always visible