Staying at Joe's by Kathy Altman

Staying at Joe's

by Kathy Altman

711,138,814 (5)None

This book is about two troubled souls with some very tough issues to deal with but if they can they could end up having everything....together. This book made me laugh, made me cry,made me angry and most of all...made me happy. Everything a great book should!!! I definitely recommend this one. ( )
  Bette_Hansen | Nov 3, 2015 |

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 037360792X, Mass Market Paperback)

A deal she can't refuse!

Allison Kincaid can make a great sales pitch. But showing up at Joe Gallahan's motel asking for a favor is her toughest challenge yet. A year ago they were more than just colleagues at a big PR firm. When work came between them, Joe put the blame on Allison…and his opinion hasn't changed.

She's shocked, however, when Joe agrees to help. Even though she doesn't love his terms, she accepts them because she'll get what she needs. If striking a deal with him means donning a pair of coveralls and swinging a hammer, so be it. Working side by side with Joe again, they might be able to repair the past. They just might get a second chance, too!

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:20:22 -0400)

Allison Kincaid can make a great sales pitch. But showing up at Joe Gallahan's motel asking for a favor is her toughest challenge yet. A year ago they were more than just colleagues at a big PR firm. When work came between them, Joe put the blame on Allison, and his opinion hasn't changed.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,274,048 books! | Top bar: Always visible