Redesigned by Denise Grover Swank

2.9 . Casi tres .

Pensé que iba a odiarlo así que me sorprende lo mucho que me entretuvo y lo que me enternecieron ciertos momentos sobre el crecimiento personal de la femenina .

Es lo de siempre pero con un poquitín más de profundidad y una pareja principal que cae bien y tiene una gran química . ( )
  LaMala | Jun 7, 2015 |
This was such a fun story to read! Both Caroline and Reed are well developed characters, it's so easy to relate and love them Both! I love this continuation of Aftermath and look forward to seeing if Lexi ends up with he own book! Well done Denise, you never fail to keep me up half the night with an excellent book! ( )
  Terry_Mitchell | Feb 20, 2015 |
Redesigned was an excellent read, and I'm happy to say that it has been my favorite of Swank's thus far. I really liked the chemistry between Reed and Caroline. I love that "I-hate-you-but-I-want-you" tension between them in the beginning, and the heart stopping angst towards the end. I think I can really relate to Caroline, because she is strong and determined to make a better world for herself. She seems superficial to start, but once you read her story, you get it.

I really loved Reeds character as well. He seems a bit harsh in the beginning, a bit of an alpha male, but once you get to know him you understand him as well. I love that he's a bit of a nerd but with a sexy dominant swag about him. Mix in some side characters, some super smexy scenes, and a runway show and you get the perfect romance: Redesigned.

The thing I like the most about this book, is that it makes you think about real life issues. I read to get away, but sometimes I get lost in that fictional fantasy. Redesigned, gives you that fantasy, but adds in a relatable, real life problem, which is childhood poverty. When you finish reading, not only are you happy with the story, but you want to go through your closet and donate to the less privileged. And that I think is the true beauty of this book.

Overall, I would definitely recommend reading Redesigned! It was totally a great, steamy, romance! P.S. If you haven't read After Math, it is the first book in this series, but I don't think you need to read it to understand Redesigned. ( )
  asgwilli | Dec 2, 2013 |

Sparks fly when fashion design student Caroline Hunter meets mathematics grad student, Reed Pendergraft. Reed doesn’t fit her future husband profile, but Caroline finds out her life is about to be redesigned.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,448,716 books! | Top bar: Always visible