Love Letters by E'yen A Gardner

Love Letters

by E'yen A Gardner

8None1,035,133NoneNone
calibre (1) ebook (1) fiction (1) GR Import (1) Kindle (1) tag (1) to-read (5)

No reviews

There was a son whose father sent him on a mission to deliver letters. The young man did not understand why he was chosen as the messenger, he only knew that whatever the letters entailed, they could only be understood by the person they were intended for. He soon realized that these letters drastically changed each person's life. The journey and his encounters with these individuals caused this young man to discover a love he never knew of. The story was one of transformation for the son as well as the people he met on his journey.

In the midst of writing this story, something special happened. Instead of me writing the story, I was given the letter. I became the receiver and the messenger. Love inspired me to write and I was transformed.

It is my honor to now share these same love letters inside of this book with you. They will speak peace, happiness and purpose into your life. Without question, you will be inspired by these letters. Though the message is simple and familiar, it is life changing and powerful.

Open your heart, be inspired and be encouraged. Discover your identity and find answers. Most importantly, know Love.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:03:20 -0400)

Average: No ratings.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 120,855,626 books! | Top bar: Always visible