Kiss Me in Paris (Kiss Me Series) (Volume 1)…

Kiss Me in Paris (Kiss Me Series) (Volume 1)

by Kimberly Kinrade, Dmytry Karpov

Kiss Me in Paris by Dimitry Karpov and Kimberly Kinrade is one of those great stories that really reaches out to touch your heart. Wow, this was one of those fabulous reads that really pulled me in and and kept me enthralled. There is lots of drama, steamy scenes, and charming characters, some scenes that made me laugh, and few that made me cry. This book is full of a many emotions.

I absolutely adored Winter, she has such a huge heart and a positive attitude even after everything she has been through. She has a mysterious secret from her past that has a huge effect on how she lives her life. Her goal in life is to be a writer. She wants to write romance even though people are trying to convince her to try something else. Now from my prospective, being a HUGE fan of romance, I was glad to see she kept with her romance story. I love that we learn some behinds the scenes information about the life of a writer in this story.

I also admired Winter for standing by her friend Jen. Jen has a few issues a tends to act out a little bit to get attention of the opposite sex. Jen has a way of getting herself and Winter into some dangerous situations. I won't tell you anymore than that. I'm going to let you read it to find out for herself.

Cade is just an awesome guy from the beginning. He is trying to deal with his life and his feelings about his family. Cade has been through so much and lost so much. He's a very strong and charming man. He wants more than anything to live his dream of becoming an architect.

When Winter meets Cade he is her hero right away. The more they get to know each other they become great friends. I love how their relationship went from friends to a romance. I think it is so sweet when two people have that strong friendship that is behind the romantic feelings. I absolutely adored how these two are able to help each other learn how to process the feelings from their past. They both have serious issues that they need to deal with and together they can do it.

There are some very dramatic scenes that totally left me sitting on the edge of my seat flipping pages as quickly as I could. I'm not going to do tell you much about these scenes because I do not want to spoil the suspense for you.

I really enjoyed reading Winter and Cade's story. I liked the story, the characters, and the plot. Dmytry Karpov and Kimberly Kinrade have created a wonderful new series and I can't wait to see what is next!

Winter has strong family ties, I always enjoy when their is family support behind the charters. I am looking forward to see what Dmytry Karpov and Kimberly Kinrade have in story for other members of the family. I will be anxiously awaiting the next story in this series. I also have to say I love that this husband and wife writing team are working together to create such wonderful, caring, charming, and well developed characters.

I was given the opportunity to read this story to share my thoughts with you. It has been my great pleasure to share my thoughts with you. ( )
  MinDaf | Sep 8, 2013 |

Kimberly Kinradeprimary authorall editionscalculated
Karpov, Dmytrymain authorall editionsconfirmed

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 193955912X, Paperback)

No one knows my secret. Ever since high school, ever since I started living in fear, no one has known the true me. But then I met him, and I couldn't hide anymore.

He became my hero, saving me from the villain of my past. He became my friend, his smile a blanket of warmth. And he scared me. Because he, this beautiful man, he might become more. Then he'd see the real me, and I couldn't let that happen.

My name is Winter, and what I desire most I can't have.

Flashes of the night I was drugged rush back to me. His strong arms carrying me through the streets of Paris. The feel of his heart beating as my head rested against his chest. The soft press of his lips against my forehead when he thought I was asleep.

Oh shit. I'm falling for the cowboy. Cade.

But we can't be anything more. He has his own secrets. His own darkness he keeps hidden, like the letter he keeps with him everywhere he goes.

The letter he refuses to open.

***

New Adult Contemporary Romance - 87, 000 words - Standalone in the Kiss Me series.

Travel the world with the Deveaux's as they find love, and trouble, in all the right places.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:00:55 -0400)

Kimberly Kinrade is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,729,442 books! | Top bar: Always visible