Katana Vol. 1: Soul Taker by Ann Nocenti

I wish they had not decided to cancel the series as I really enjoyed it. I liked seeing Katana get her feet underneath her and start to understand what was really happening in her life. Enjoyed the artwork as well. ( )
  Rosa.Mill | Nov 21, 2015 |

"From the pages of JUSTICE LEAGUE OF AMERICA and BIRDS OF PREY, Katana stars in her very own series! The former assassin and new Justice Leaguer embarks on a noble quest to restore the Outsiders to their former glory! Will she succeed, or will she be overcome by the power of her sword, the Soul Taker? Written by Ann Nocenti (CATWOMAN, GREEN ARROW) with art by Alex Sanchez (Star Wars: The Old Republic), this stirring new graphic novel collects Katana issues #1-6"--… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,432,624 books! | Top bar: Always visible