Geronimo Stilton and the Kingdom of Fantasy…

Geronimo Stilton and the Kingdom of Fantasy #5: The Volcano of Fire

by Geronimo Stilton

¡Un nuevo libro con olores de Geronimo Stilton !
El Reino de la Fantasía está en peligro: ¡el Volcán de Fuego parece que se ha despertado y Gaja, el Hada de la Tierra, hermana de Floridiana, ha sido raptada! Así empieza Geronimo una nueva aventura superratónica a través de nuevos reinos y oscuras amenazas.
Un libro con 3 nuevos olores mágicos que incluye además el “Tomo primero enciclopedicus de libris” en el que encontrarás todo lo que necesitas saber sobre los ¡libros parlantes!
  BibMurchante | May 19, 2011 |

Geronimo's fifth journey to the Kingdom of Fantasy!

I, Geronimo Stilton, was amazed to find myself in the Kingdom of Fantasy for a fifth time. The elves had called me there. The Volcano of Fire had been mysteriously reawakened!

On top of that, the Princess of the Fairies had been kidnapped. I knew I had to help -- and my friends were ready to join me. We set off through new realms to rescue the princess and save the Kingdom from destruction. What an adventure!

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 17:57:42 -0400)

After receiving a mysterious message summoning him to a meeting, Geronimo Stilton finds himself back in the Kingdom of Fantasy, summoned by the Elves, who want him to travel to the Great Explanatorium to find an answer to the earthquakes that are threatening the Kingdom.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,721,406 books! | Top bar: Always visible