Forever by Kamery Solomon

Forever

by Kamery Solomon

111820,536 (3)1
fae (1) fiction (1) own (2) paranormal (1) romance (1) S (1) short story (1) to-read (4)

Forever by Kamery Solomon is a cute story about a Fae named Raith who is a dreamwalker. His favorite past-time activity is to torture people in their sleep through nightmares. That all changes one night when he walks into Emilee's dream. While most people cannot see Raith, Emilee can. She intrigues Raith, and he cannot stay away. He comes back to her dreams many times and before he knows what's happened, he's fallen in love. But there are rules against Fae and humans and to be together, they'll have to break them all.
I love books about Fae, and I found the description to be inviting. Forever is more of a novella than a full-length story, but I enjoyed it. There's not a lot of background information either. However I thought the author did a great job of weaving the story together without having to go back and explain past events. The characters Raith and Emilee have great chemistry together. We don't really know a lot about these characters outside the dreams, and I couldn't help but wonder what did they do when not asleep. However despite that, I found I enjoyed the story. It's a quick read. It does have a few grammatical errors, but if you can overlook that, then you'll find this story entertaining. I liked the way the author ended the book, but it also left me wanting more. This was a free book off of Amazon and well worth the price!
Read more at http://www.2readornot2read.com/2013/11/review-forever.html#sOLzIrgcAoPbRLfM.99 ( )
  mt256 | Nov 16, 2013 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,402,467 books! | Top bar: Always visible