Escaping Me by Elizabeth Lee

Escaping Me

by Elizabeth Lee

Series: Escaping (1)

I adored this book! First of all... My book boyfriends are going to have to start fighting each other for the top for real! Anyways--

Whitney's life has never really been her own. She has always done what everyone else wants her to do. Her dad and the asshole Wes she has been with since high school have always made decisions for her. But that changes when she walks in on Wes screwing a girl he said she "had nothing to worry about." After deciding to drop his ass she moves in with her mom and sister, who I ADORED by the way. She then pretty much falls into Cole's life.
Whitney

Alright time to swoon.. Enter Cole.. Tall, dark buzzed hair,dark eyes, oh and did I forget to mention tattoos.. and a body to die for.. *wipes drool off face*
Cole

But that's not all he is. Inside that hot package is a good man, that doesn't know he is good. I fell hard for Cole and I really wanted to punch anyone that didn't treat him right or love him like he deserved.

Whitney can't help herself, she wants him and has never went after what she wants.

"I am the proverbial moth to his flame. I want- need -to be near him and find out everything I can."

So she approaches him in the context of being friends even though they both want more.

"You think I'm some charming country boy. I'm backwoods, baby. The sooner you figure that out, the better off we will both be."

Cole doesn't think he is good enough for Whitney. But I think together they are amazing. This is a beautiful story of finding love when you don't expect it, being true to yourself, and trusting love to bring out the best of you.

They have issues to overcome but doesn't every relationship? Be prepared to cry at times too.. There was a few times I was really upset with Elizabeth Lee :) then I had to remind myself there is no cliffhanger and I will get my HEA and she did not disappoint!! Though I admit I wouldn't mind more of Whitney and Cole!

The steam level is pretty hot,like clenching your thighs together hot in some scenes.. ;)

Bottom line: Read it! Oh and for Caisey Quinn fans (raises hand), a mister Trace Corbin also makes a somewhat appearance. :) Okay read it!! :) ( )
  Mommy.Reads.What | Jun 22, 2014 |

Whitney

Cole

Mommy.Reads.What | Jun 22, 2014 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,415,928 books! | Top bar: Always visible