Her Favorite Temptation by Sarah Mayberry

Her Favorite Temptation

by Sarah Mayberry

Review Posted on HarlequinJunkie.com

Leah Matthews is the good sister. She’s grown up to be everything that her parents want her to be. But is it what she wants? The answer to that question is a resounding “no”. So she decides to veer away from being a surgeon – to her mother’s amazingly persistent disdain. Doesn’t matter she’s still going to be adoctor, her mum was living vicariously through Leah, and this change simply wouldn’t do. Read More ( )
  Aleveria | Jan 12, 2017 |
Sarah Mayberry is one of the few authors writing for Harlequin I like. Great characters and romance.
Rating: 9/10 ( )
  Marcella1717 | Jan 22, 2016 |
I really enjoyed the plot of this story but the action moved along pretty slow with characters ruminating. I did like the personalities of both the hero and heroine with their very different backgrounds. Dr Leah meets her new neighbor Will and they help each other with their challenges in life.
  Dawn772 | Jan 29, 2015 |
OK. Not terrible, just sort of meh. A bit dull and repetitive. ( )
  LauraKCurtis | Feb 25, 2014 |
Not my favourite of Sarah Mayberry's novels but still, her writing is engaging, the reader gets the emotions, the inner working of both the leads. It's never just about the heroine in Sarah's books, it's about all of the characters. I liked her Leah and Will but somehow I did not connect with their journey. Not that it isn't well done, it is. It didn't hook me in. I am reading the second part, Leah's sister journey because I feel like I was missing something crucial in Leah's and her parents relationship. Maybe it's the case of the story being forced to conform to a format. Maybe part of what I'm missing is in the second book. I'll see soon. ( )
  writerlibrarian | Feb 2, 2014 |

Will Jones is facing the prospect of losing the career he loves—and possibly his life—to a sudden illness. When he meets Leah, he feels a powerful connection to her, and flirting with a smart, beautiful woman seems like the perfect way to spend the weeks before his risky operation.

But as their relationship heats up, Leah still doesn't know the truth about Will's situation. Will their bond be strong enough to face the challenges yet to come?

Novella

Leah Mathews has always been the good sister, the favored one who could do no wrong. But as her thirtieth birthday looms, she's ready to step out of her parents' shadow and make changes in her life. She's even more inspired by the sexy musician who moves in next door and his seize-the-day attitude. And tempted to take comfort in his arms...… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,694,055 books! | Top bar: Always visible