Rock Bottom (Tristan & Danika, #2) by R.K.…

Rock Bottom (Tristan & Danika, #2)

by R.K. Lilley

Just saying WOW !!!! Again! ( )
  Heelgirl77 | May 16, 2015 |
Just saying WOW !!!! Again! ( )
  Heelgirl77 | May 16, 2015 |
See that up there? That's FIVE effing stars. That's right, people. FIVE STARS. If you know me, you know that is rare like fine diamonds. You have to steal my breath away to pry 5 stars out of my grubby little hands.

This book earned every last one of those stars and broke my heart along the way. And I don't mean that lightly. I mean I sat here on my couch reading this book thanking the good lord above that I was alone because I was sobbing my heart out. Ugly tears. It was a mess.

I am not going to go into all the details of this book, read the synopsis. I will say this: It is beautifully written, heartbreaking, achingly real, and made me want to throw up from the pain of it all. Above all, it was BRILLIANT. Never have I wanted so much for two people to figure their shit out, knowing all along that they were breaking each other. It just gutted me.

I have to say this. Thank GOD there was a teaser for book 3. If there hadn't have been Ms. Lilley may have been getting a bill for a smashed Kindle. ;) I am pretty sure I would have been justified in billing her for it. And any judge that reads this book would agree with me.

What? You haven't read book 1 yet? What the hell? GO NOW!! Then read this one and come back and sit with me on pins and needles until we get the conclusion of Tristan and Danika. We can all be anxiety ridden together! Wheeeeee!! ( )
  Kate.Good | Jul 3, 2014 |

Kate.Good | Jul 3, 2014 |
I need it now!

October?

Oh well..

asgwilli | Dec 2, 2013 |

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 117,059,276 books! | Top bar: Always visible