Fatalism (Life . Destiny . Fate) (Volume 1)…

Fatalism (Life . Destiny . Fate) (Volume 1)

by LK Collins

392292,072 (4)None

5 Holy Hotness Stars !!!!!!

LK Collins did an amazing job with this Debut novel of total HOTNESS !!! She pulls you in from the first page and fills your mind with all the hotness, to the point you might need to change your panties when your done reading. The storyline and characters where amazing, she totally made me feel like I was right there in the middle of it all and I LOVED every minute of it.

Alexa was Awesome. I loved her character , she has been through a lot of pain and hurt in her 28 yrs of life. She protects her heart by controlling everything around her and living her life according to a strict set of rules. For years she lived behind a wall, not letting anyone into her heart at all.

All of this changes the day she meets Vincent.

Vincent, Hot, Amazing, insatiable, kind hearted, total alpha man attorney. Did I mention he was HOT , like TOTALLY HOT, STEAMY, MAKE YOU NEED A SHOWER AFTER !!!!! I LOVED Vincent 100% from the moment he came into the story. He has not hard a woman turn his head in their direction in years. Until he see’s Alexa. He is no holds bared with Alexa and he knows she feels what he feels between them and he is not going to stop at nothing to get her to realize it also.

“If you decide to give us a chance, I promise you won’t regret it. If you only knew the things I want to do to you, I don’t think there is a way you could say no.”

“Do you have any idea how amazing you are? I want to savor our first time together. I have been thinking about being inside of you all day. I want to see your perfect body and learn your every curve.”

SEE TOTAL HOTNESS RIGHT THERE !!!!!!

I loved the friendship between Alexa & Cara , always looking out for each other no matter the situation, they were total BFF’s all the way . I can not wait to get Cara’s Story !!!!!!

That is all you are going to get from me because I do not want to ruin this totally HOT book for anyone. I will say this BUY, READ IT, and prepare to be fanning yourself while your reading !!!!!!

WOW wait until you all Meet Kane (Vincent) Mileski . He will Melt your heart like no one else !!!!!

Got my ARC and I can not wait to dig into this one tonight :) ( )
  Chris.BlogEmporium | May 6, 2014 |
Holy mother of 5-star Hotness!!

As soon as I started this book I couldn't put it down. I literally had to tare myself away so I could get ready for work! Even while I was at work portions from what I read kept popping into my head like sirens to a sailor. I am completely smitten with it.

Kane "Vincent" Mileski is a complete alpha male. But, once Alexa and him are sexing it up in the bedroom, or any part of their houses, he is a submissive when she needs it. He'll let her take control; but, he knows precisely what she needs when she needs it. *Sigh* How many women would kill for that? I know I would!

Alexa has her own issues, she needs a serious confidence boost, and Vincent is the one to give her just that. But, with their trial finally coming together, will it be time for them to admit guilt? Defeat?

You'll have to read it to find out. It is a definite must read from me! I'm still panting after reading this carnal, Erotic, "panty-dropping" book :) ( )
  book_harlots2 | Oct 16, 2013 |

Alexa Schaefer has been through more pain and hurt in her life than your average twenty-eight year old. She protects her heart by controlling everything around her and living her life according to a strict set of rules. For years, she has lived behind a wall, not allowing anyone into her heart. That is, until she meets Vincent, a man she can't get out of her head no matter what she tells herself. On the outside, Vincent Mileski appears to be a confident, no nonsense attorney. A prodigy in the field of law, he has just won the biggest case of his career. Needing out of the spotlight, Vincent moves back to his home state of Colorado to get some time alone to heal from a previous betrayal. He hasn’t had a woman turn his head in years, that is, until he meets Alexa. After only knowing her name and the sweet taste of her kiss, she is torn from his arms. Will fate bring these two back together, or will they spend an eternity searching?

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:16:48 -0400)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,354,141 books! | Top bar: Always visible