A Journey to Oneness: a Chronicle of…

A Journey to Oneness: a Chronicle of Spiritual Emergence

by Rasha

222,551,640 (5)None
Recently added byIonaS, biunicorn

This is a wonderful book – a sort of bible. Time has not permitted me to finish this voluminous work since I have obtained it as an unrenewable library book. But it takes only the reading of a few pages to realize the value of the book, and I have read many of its pages.

I have not read the original book “Oneness”, but the present book tells of Rasha’s spiritual progress subsequent to channeling first a spirit guide called Amitabh and then Oneness. (I understand Oneness as being the Source.) The book consists largely but not solely of transcripts of Rasha’s illuminating conversations with Oneness and other high beings, including the Christ consciousness.

Rasha has experienced adversity; she is told by Oneness that this is an opportunity for her to “master, once and for all, the mechanics of creating your reality”. She is told that she should not utter a negative statement about anything, regardless of whether or not she feels it is justified. Every word that passes her lips should be uplifting to the listener. Gossip and complaining must be eradicated. “Your speech is a powerful tool when carefully employed. It is a danger to you when used carelessly.”

Rasha has an inspiring relationship with a spiritual master called Dr. Bindu Purohit, who teaches her White Tantra and how to chant Sanskrit mantras.

Strange things happen to her, including a lost package and an “energetic” car crash, and Oneness explains to her the significance of these.

Rasha writes in a perfect, elegant, divinely articulate manner, the like of which I haven’t previously encountered. The explanations and teachings of Oneness and others are profound and enlightening.

I would highly recommend that you read this book, at least if you can take a year off to devote yourself to studying it (!!). It may not take a year to read but it will take considerable time. It is an amazing, satisfying and addictive book and I hope to come back to it, though it may be in another life. Enjoy this book, the reading of which will expedite your spiritual development. ( )
  IonaS | Oct 28, 2013 |
A Journey to Oneness
A Chronicle of Spiritual Emergence
by Rasha

I have always been awestruck by Rasha and her miraculous channeling abilities so I completely jumped at the chance to review 553 page personal account of her relationship with Oneness. I must tell you I was not disappointed one little bit. What a blessed treat to be brought into the author's own ascension process. The format was easy to follow and I love the dialogue style of this Celestial teacher. I would recommend this book to anyone especially those on the path to enlightenment. Thanks Rasha, you are my hero.

Love & Light,

Riki Frahmann ( )
  biunicorn | Jul 31, 2013 |

"AN EXTRAORDINARY VOYAGE THROUGH THE LABYRINTHS OF CONSCIOUSNESS! In A Journey to Oneness--the long-awaited sequel to the spiritual classic, Oneness--Rasha takes us on a fascinating seven year odyssey, as she shares the incredible story of her own spiritual journey.

With the profound wisdom of Oneness (the Divine Presence many refer to as "God") to light the way, this vivid literary tapestry gives us a candid glimpse into the depths of the awakening process and takes us for an authentic ride on the roller coaster of spiritual transformation. The loving words of Oneness, woven throughout, convey a deep sense of the sacred. And the simple act of reading becomes a life changing Divine encounter that each reader shares on an intimate, personal level.

Rich with Divine insight, A Journey to Oneness gives us a vibrant new vision of the nature of humanness and an in-depth guide to discovering the Divinity within. Here, in one woman's unforgettable spiritual adventure, is the key to the actual experience of Oneness--the God within us all."

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:24:20 -0400)

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 116,929,767 books! | Top bar: Always visible