Andrea at the Center by J. P. Kansas

Andrea at the Center

by J. P. Kansas

212,551,640 (4)None

Book source ~ Many thanks to the author for providing a review copy in exchange for an honest review.

Andrea is kidnapped and taken to the Center for sexual training. Over the months she is there she will learn about and participate in all kinds of sexual activities and where she, it is hoped, will gain confidence in herself and her own sexuality.

This book is a sexual smorgasbord. There is just about every kind of kink and fetish to explore and Andrea does them all. I lost track of the number of sexual situations she found herself in because while it was interesting seeing her explore and grow I started to become desensitized to all of the sex towards the middle of the book. However, it picked back up and didn’t detract overly much from the whole theme. Though I must say I was disappointed in the ambiguous ending. It seemed like a cop out and I would have liked something a little more concrete.

I would love to go to Center like this one as a voluntary subject over an involuntary one. Someone should build one on some tropical island. They could make a killing! Just FYI, I’ll be all over that idea if I win the lottery. *winks*

Just a warning ~ there are things in here that will not appeal to everyone. Golden showers and red wings were the two that personally grossed me out. And the part where Andrea has to be a slave would never work for me. I’m a Dominant, not a submissive in any way, shape or form.

All-in-all an intriguing book that managed to fit just about every kind of sexual fantasy into it without the story becoming clumsy from the weight of them. ( )
  AVoraciousReader | Aug 1, 2013 |

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 117,061,594 books! | Top bar: Always visible