Color Me Bad: A Novella by Sharon Sala

Color Me Bad: A Novella

by Sharon Sala

511,436,638 (5)None
Recently added byCats57, AVoraciousReader, gpangel

*Book source ~ Many thanks to the author and NetGalley for providing a review copy in exchange for an honest review.

Ruby Dye is not a native of Blessing, Georgia, but she’s managed to fit in just fine by opening the only beauty shop for miles around. The Curl Up and Dye is her start over following her divorce and after twelve years she’s made herself a comfortable life in Blessings. When Patty June, the preacher’s wife, and Bobbette, the preacher’s little piece on the side, encounter each other at the Curl Up and Dye Patty June sets things in motion that really shake up the small town.

This short story and prequel to the Curl Up and Dye series is a hoot. This is the first book by Sharon Sala I’ve read, but I really like her style. It’s well-written, the dialogue is great and the characters are awesome. I picked it up and then didn’t want to put it down. I am so glad I have the first book in the series ready to go from NetGalley also. I’m really looking forward to continuing with this series. ( )
  AVoraciousReader | Dec 7, 2013 |

An original short story by New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Sharon Sala links to her full-length contemporary women's fiction novel, The Curl Up and Dye. The novella centers around the four women who run the Curl Up and Dye hair salon and their relationships with the quirky customers of small-town Blessings, Georgia. Their meddlesome efforts at match-making run awry, but there's always another makeover just around the corner.… (more)

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 117,122,039 books! | Top bar: Always visible