Bonds of Fenris by S.J. Bell

Bonds of Fenris

by S.J. Bell

421,664,912 (3)None
Recently added byMOAuthor, AdvaKramer, Robineliza

Talia had an instant family but she still felt like she didn't belong. This was because she didn't know who or what she was. Looking beyond the romance I find this to be a coming of age story. Talia needed to find out who she was, accept it so that she could live fulfilling life. When Corwin asks her the question "who are you?" you can't help but find yourself on that other side of the question. it invokes a thought and for a second you are in Talia's shoes.

Thank you for writing a beautiful story. I think the hardest part of an author's work is to engage his or her audience and you did that very well. Although I found some of the sentences kind of dragging me along, it did not deter me from the story.

Thanks again. ( )
  MOAuthor | Oct 23, 2013 |

Thanks again. ( )
  MOAuthor | Oct 23, 2013 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,317,106 books! | Top bar: Always visible