Immortal Blood (Immortal Heart, #1) by Magen…

Immortal Blood (Immortal Heart, #1)

by Magen McMinimy

Fast read and entertaining. ( )
  meli1029 | Jul 2, 2014 |
I received a copy of Immortal Blood from the author in exchange for an honest review. I have to admit that by title alone and never seeing the cover or reading a blurb, I expected this to be about vampires. Although there is mention of vampires, the story is not about them.

I was just on the phone telling my Aunt about this book. I believe what I told her would make a great review. After I read her the blurb, I said "This book has it all... family bonds, adventure, Light and Dark Fae, romance, a couple of explict sex scenes, secrets, blackmail of sorts, and an ending that I rejoiced over. I don't want to spoil any of the surprise or twists within the story, but you'll love the Epilogue!"

Magen's creation of characters and worlds easily had me picturing myself in the book's setting with the characters she's written about. I found myself emotionally engaged with Izzy and Bain throughout the entire book. This is one of those NEED TO see what happens next kind of books which I just could not put down. I am truly looking forward to the sequel. ( )
  mybookopolis | Aug 22, 2013 |

A perfect night on the town turns out to be her worst nightmare. A date with a handsome man is the catalyst for events that she thought only happened in fairy tales. Thrust into a world of danger, Isabelle has no idea what is in store for her as the Light and Dark Fae fight over her future.

Isabelle Moreno is a young woman working her way through life, finding little time for love and adventure. Until she agrees to a date with a mysterious stranger, only to find out the secrets this man holds are something she could have lived her entire life without knowing. The Dark Fae Luck Eater has found something enticing in Isabella’s humanity.

Bain is an arrogant playboy and an Immortal Light Fae Warrior. He and his four brothers fight for the safety of the human race while remaining something of myth. After weeks of tracking the Dark Fae Luck Eater, Bain comes across yet another victim, in Isabelle.

Bain has finally found his match in this feisty human as she fights against him and her ever growing attraction to the Immortal who is bound to protect her.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,413,570 books! | Top bar: Always visible