Jaludin's Road by M. Todd Gallowglas

Jaludin's Road

by M. Todd Gallowglas

521,436,638 (4.33)None

GREAT STORY!! Such a compelling read. It took a while for me to read it because I didn't have a block of time to devote to it, and every time I started to read it, it gripped me and I didn't want to put it down. Finally, I had a free day to just read it all the way through. Awesome mystery and so well written! ( )
  BethanyMoore | May 13, 2016 |
A great short story that has plenty of mystery, suspense, and action. The world is interesting. There is enough explanation for the means of the story, but plenty of mystery for the story to grow. The story itself is a bit fantasy cliche with Arabian night and fairy tale themes mixed in. The protagonist is interesting, while the supporting characters need to be fleshed out more, but for a short story the author does a good job. The writing is really well done and the story leaves you wanting more. ( )
  renbedell | Apr 19, 2016 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 126,369,235 books! | Top bar: Always visible