The Bro Code by Joe Cool

The Bro Code

by Joe Cool

312,001,085 (4)None

No tags.

RATED 3.5 STARS(Who the fuck ends a book like that??)

REVIEW:First the book started out amazing. Nick was the charming asshole who everyone loved and I totally loved his character. And then she comes into the picture. All of the sudden the cool-and-sexy player Nick turns into this walking mess that can't stop thinking about her. I do have to admit that the first kiss that they shared was pretty amazing and very detailed. Kudos for that. I also liked the little "OH SHIT!" moments that kept me reading until the end.

Throughout the whole book I couldn't figure out what exactly I felt about this book. It was a fun read but some parts were completely boring. For example, when Nick was going over and over about how it's so good to be with her and how he can't stop thinking about her. OMFG!!!!!! We get it! It did get better later on when the author was describing the soccer match. No spoilers or anything but that was A-FUCKING-MAZING! BOOM!

Overall, I would read this book again but only about 95% of it because the last 5% absolutely suck. I didn't know that one last page of the book could ruin it. But there is a reason for my 3.5 star review because at the end, if the author wrote something else, I'd totally read it. Love the relaxed and refreshing style. And it's nice to have a view of a relationship from a guy's point of view. ( )
  SpicedLatte | Aug 1, 2013 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 120,867,979 books! | Top bar: Always visible