Clean Slate Complex by Megan Thomason

Clean Slate Complex

by Megan Thomason

101880,191 (4)None

clean slate complex: a daynight novella: This is a stand-alone story in the daynight universe and is currently a free offering during this tour! (follow the link to smashwords).

I actually read this novella first before reading "daynight" and would highly recommend doing it this way. It isn't that "clean slate complex" fills in information of "daynight," but that it's a great introduction to the world of The Second Chance Institute and an interesting facet of Second Chancers.

I was a bit confused at first at why the word dystopia has been bandied about for this book as well as "daynight" in descriptions and a few reviews I skimmed. I think I've become so accustomed to people misusing the term as a synonym for "post-apocalyptic earth" that I forgot its true definition. dystopia - (noun) an imagined place or state in which everything is unpleasant or bad, typically a totalitarian or environmentally degraded one. I don't want to say too much about the novella as it is a short, excellent story that I highly recommend. It's a short, 50 pages and really packs a punch. It revved me up to read "daynight." ( )
  a_tiffyfit | Sep 21, 2013 |

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 117,124,839 books! | Top bar: Always visible