Wishing You Were Here: Soul Mates Book 1…

Wishing You Were Here: Soul Mates Book 1 (Volume 1)

by Catherine Chant

222,551,640 (4.5)None
Recently added byKarin7, Selina.Marie.Liaw

Not my style of book as it's romance genre, but it is well crafted for this type of book, and if you like y/a romance, including one with time travel, I recommend this book. ( )
  Karin7 | Jan 20, 2016 |
Books & Sweet Epiphany
www.booksandsweetepiphany.blogspot.com

This is the best book I've read in the month of July.

Wish You Were Here is a book where you can't stop reading, your heart pounds in time with the characters in the book, the writing style just drags you into the story and in the end, you can't help but fall in love with the book.

I love the time travelling theme in the story and the beautiful love story between Callie and Joey Tempo.

When I said "love story", I meant there's a lot of pain, anguish, slight jealousy and the ups and downs of a relationship. The way Catherine Chant wrote the story really really really pulls me in and made me feel whatever the main character is feeling.

For me, that is one of the few elements of a really awesome book.

The story is unforgettable and the characters are likable.

When I first read the synopsis, I was immediately pulled in because of the words,
"She's out of place. He's out of time.".
That was like, the one of the best lines I've ever read.

At first, I thought the book was similar to the 'Time Traveler's Wife' but I really got a sweet surprise.
Its completely different. Well, that's what I thought.

If you ever get your hands on this book, trust me, you HAVE to get it.

For me, a good book is when the story is able to drag you in, scramble up all your emotions, and letting your heart ache in pain when you've reached the ending.

Seriously, go and get it. I really really really REALLY want the paperback version of Wish You Were Here. If I DO get it, I'll put it up on my FAVOURITE BOOK SHRINE (which is my bookcase) :)

Sincerely,
Selina.
  Selina.Marie.Liaw | Aug 2, 2013 |

Catherine Chant is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 120,824,453 books! | Top bar: Always visible