Lycan Fallout: Rise Of The Werewolf by Mark…

Lycan Fallout: Rise Of The Werewolf

by Mark Tufo

Rise of the Werewolf (Lycan Fallout #1) by Mark Tufo is a different kind of werewolf novel. I get tired of the same old vamp and were novels after a bit, I read enough of them and they seem all the same after a while but not this one! What a pleasant surprise. I have this book as an ebook but I was going to make a long trip to my doctor's appt (2 1/2 hours one way) and downloaded as audio free from Amazon and listened to it and boy, I love it! The story is about a disgruntled vamp and his dog, an older but kid-looking vamp friend, and a witch. They have lots of adventure as they decide what to do with the rise of werewolves. Loved the characters, the plot, and the crazy situations they get themselves into! No wonder this whole series has so many 5 stars! Great book. ( )
  MontzaleeW | Jan 28, 2017 |
I just cant get enough of this guy! Although this book can be read as a stand-alone, and it is not published as a continuance to the Zombie Fallout series, I really think you get so much more enjoyment out of this book if you have read that series first. That being said, wow...I was blown away. I spent the first few chapters reading with tears in my eyes. I wont spoil anything, but if you have read the ZF series first, have the tissues ready.
This story begins long after the zombies are gone ( maybe) and people are beginning to try to rebuild. Of course zombies, then vampires are never enough, so now we have werewolves. I was really skeptical at first, thinking there was no way Tufo could introduce yet another mythical creature and not have it be completely ridiculous. I eat my words (thought) now because I was SO wrong. He does it as easily and flawlessly as the introduction to the zombies then the vampire and her witch sister. Almost like we should have expected this. Of course, Michael Talbots sarcastic and entertaining thoughts are just as awesome as before. More please! ( )
  Steelyshan | Oct 24, 2013 |

The world of man was brought to its knees with the zombie apocalypse. A hundred and fifty years have passed since man has clawed and climbed his way from the brink of extinction. Civilization has rebooted, man has begun to rebuild, to create communities and society. It is on this fragile new shaky ground that a threat worse than the scourge of the dead has sprung. One man finds himself once again thrust into the forefront of a war he wants nothing to do with and seemingly cannot win. Follow along as Michael Talbot attempts to thwart the rise of the werewolf.

"It's been over a hundred years since man was finally able to stop the zombie invasion. Mankind has begun to rebuild. Another threat, one more insidious, now threatens the populace. One man must once again rise to the challenge. Michael Talbot finds himself reluctantly thrust into the forefront of a war he wants nothing to do with." --Back cover.… (more)

Mark Tufo is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,452,991 books! | Top bar: Always visible