Sorority Pledge 1: A Devil in Disguise by…

Sorority Pledge 1: A Devil in Disguise

by Daizie Draper

This review is for Sorority Pledge Saga 1: A Devil in Disguise by Daizie Draper. I recieved this book and the next two in the Sorority Pledge Saga from the author for free through LibraryThing.com's August 2013 Member Giveaways batch.

The author warned us in the description for the giveaway that there were a lot of offensive words such as the P word and the C word, and she wasn't lying. I thought they would be used sparingly, but no. Those two specific words are obnoxious and no not need to be used that often, seriously. If I hadn't have had to read this for LibraryThing, I wouldn't have finished reading this.

This is the first fully BDSM-based book I have ever read, so a lot of the terminology was lost on me.

These people are 19 year old virgins and I'm supposed to believe that they know more about BDSM and sex in general than most experienced adults. Yeah, I don't buy it.

I really liked the Mr. Burns Simpsons reference and the trashy eBooks reference. Clever.

I don't understand why a woman would willingly be pushed around by her lover. Role playing maybe, but not as a lifestyle. I just don't understand the need for a dom/sub relationship.

This book is relatively short. It doesn't take long to read, if you're looking for something short and you're into BDSM.

Are there seriously BDSM clubs on college campuses? I've never even heard of those.

So, after all of my complaining, I must say that I did enjoy this book. It was fairly mild but still hot at the same time. Too bad the next too aren't that mild. ( )
  cuddlesandhoney | Oct 13, 2013 |
This is a short read but good. I received this book in exchange for an honest review.

The main character is a college virgin. She is a sub and she knows it but she is still a virgin and she is looking for a Dom. She believes she may have found the Dom of her dreams only to find out that he really isn't into the BDSM community. This book has some really hot sex scenes in it and I am looking forward to reading book 2. ( )
  Budda1114 | Sep 14, 2013 |
4.5 stars!!!! One word, HOT! I'm bot really into BDSM, but this was just so hot! Loved th characters and if you are looking for something to read to get you hot and bothered this is a good one! But, cliffhanger!!!! ( )
  Wendidawn08 | Sep 5, 2013 |

Daizie Draper is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 126,338,400 books! | Top bar: Always visible