Free to Be Beautiful: Ordinary Principles…

Free to Be Beautiful: Ordinary Principles for an Extraordinary Life

by Karen B. Ford

1None3,689,591NoneNone
Recently added byKristinBlackberg

No tags.

No reviews

Live a Beautiful, Extraordinary Life.

Every woman longs to be truly beautiful. We’re simply fashioned that way. But many of us have never discovered or maybe we’ve merely forgotten what it means to be truly beautiful. We’ve lost sight of the women we were created and intended to be. We can’t remember what it means to dream big dreams and cherish the beauty of each day.

When we were young, we had hopes and dreams. Anything was possible. Then came real life. Now we find ourselves trapped in a comparison game, convinced that we don’t measure up. And when life doesn’t measure up, it’s easy to forget about dreaming altogether.

The pain of the past, disappointment with the present, and loss of hope in the future have stolen the joy and beauty from our lives.

But there is hope. Life can and should be a tremendously fabulous experience. Free to Be Beautiful guides you through eleven principles, each designed to help you discover - or rediscover - your inner beauty and true identity.

Join us on the journey to an extraordinary life. A life of becoming free…Free to Be Beautiful.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:12:02 -0400)

Average: No ratings.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 126,361,292 books! | Top bar: Always visible