Globaloonies 1: The Big Red Button by Max…

Globaloonies 1: The Big Red Button (edition 2014)

by Max Candee, Anne Zimanski (Illustrator)

Member:lilfries
Title:Globaloonies 1: The Big Red Button
Authors:Max Candee
Other authors:Anne Zimanski (Illustrator)
Info:Helvetic House (2014), Kindle Edition, 65 pages
Rating:*****
Tags:Children's Book

Globaloonies 1: The Big Red Button by Max Candee

I absolutely loved this book and can't wait to read it to my grandson. It was given to me by the author Max Candee for an honest review of Globaloonies 2 The Horrible Catastrophic Messy Room. Read it to your children or let them read this adventure of 10 year old Joey and his pet chameleon Larry. Follow them on their many adventures. ( )
  lilfries | Sep 16, 2014 |
I read this book with my 8 year old and 5 year old. The 8 year says "It's funny and good." The 5 year old laughed at some of the hi jinks. A fun silly read with a touch of history/geography ( )
  clarkcrossing | Jul 28, 2014 |
My 8 year old son and I listened to the Big Red Button book. It was hilarious and full of adventure and creativity. It was "magical". ( )
  angelamariasavage | Jul 19, 2014 |
Really cute story! Loved the story line. Joey finds a red button that allows he and his pet iguana to travel in time. Would recommend it for elementary aged kids. ( )
  shaking | Jul 6, 2014 |
I received this book for free in exchange for providing an honest review.

Joey and his pet iguana Larry travel across the country with a big red button that allows the pair to travel back in time. This book was beautifully illustrated and the story line was cute.
Just because I'm a trivia addict, some claim that the Baby Ruth chocolate bar was not named after the famous ball player, but for Ruth Cleveland, daughter of U.S. President Grover Cleveland. ( )
  lexiesmom | Sep 4, 2013 |

LibraryThing Member Giveaway

Max Candee's book Globaloonies 1: The Big Red Button was available from LibraryThing Member Giveaway.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 133,358,300 books! | Top bar: Always visible