Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
Obsessive Love: When It Hurts Too Much to Let Go
Compact | Rate recommendations
No current Talk conversations about this book.
References to this work on external resources.
Wikipedia in English
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0553381423, Paperback)Is it impossible to let go — despite the pain?
• Do you yearn for someone who is not physically or emotionally available to you?
• Do you believe that if you love him enough he will have to love you?
• When you feel insecure, does it drive you only to want her more?
• Do you find yourself phoning repeatedly or waiting long hours for the phone to ring?
Do you wish someone would let go of you?
• Does an ex-lover or ex-spouse refuse to believe that it’s over?
• Do you receive unwanted phone calls, letters, presents, or visits?
• Is this pursuit of you creating so much anxiety that it affects your physical or emotional well-being?
In this invaluable self-help guide, Dr. Susan Forward presents vivid case histories as well as the real-life voices of men and women caught in the grip of obsessive passion.
Whether you’re an obsessive lover or the target of such an obsession, here is a proven, step-by-step program that shows you how to recognize the “connection compulsion,” what causes it, and how to break its hold on your life so that you can go on to build healthy, lasting, and pain-free relationships.
(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 30 Sep 2013 13:21:48 -0400)
Is it impossible to let go--despite the pain? Do you wish someone would let go of you? The author of Men Who Hate Women and the Women Who Love Them presents vivid case histories of people caught in the grip of obessive passion and explains how they can break these holds and go on to healthier relationships.
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.