Colony East by Scott Cramer

I was given the opportunity to read this for free in exchange for an honest review from librarything.com.

I just finished reading the first 2 books of this trilogy back to back, and I am hooked!!! Fast paced, depressing, hopeful, almost every emotion that you could possibly feel I felt while reading this. I cannot wait to read the conclusion to this series!!! ( )
  LoriHopkins | May 21, 2014 |
I received a free advance copy of Colony East in exchange for an honest review.

I think the premise for this series is an excellent concept. I read many reviews of this book and everyone mentions how this book is a great sequel. Unfortunately for me, I had not read the prequel so it did take me a bit to figure out the storyline.

The other reviewers have done excellent jobs of providing synopses of the story. I was surprised that I enjoyed this story of children interacting on their own to make ends meet once the vast majority of adults had died. That is a testimony to the writing skills of Scott Cramer. I really need to read the other books in this trilogy and will certainly do so. ( )
  honoliipali | Apr 19, 2014 |
I enjoyed this book and wanted more.This book was well written and I enjoyed the characters. ( )
  HeatherBennett32 | Mar 24, 2014 |
I wanted more when I finished the first book, and the only thing I found disappointing about book two is that book three isn't coming out until September.
  CarriePalmer | Mar 22, 2014 |
It was a very interesting,you could almost see this taking place i like to read more.
  Shirley55 | Mar 13, 2014 |

LibraryThing Member Giveaway

Scott Cramer's book Colony East - The Toucan Trilogy - Book 2 was available from LibraryThing Member Giveaway.

Scott Cramer is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 125,397,126 books! | Top bar: Always visible