Watson Is Not an Idiot by Eddy Webb

Watson Is Not an Idiot (2013)

by Eddy Webb

8None1,526,353 (3.5)None

No reviews
To my grandfather, who instilled in me a passion for mysteries.
To my mother, who instilled in me a habit for reading.
Anf to my wife, who instilled in me the courage to write.
I've been a Sherlock Holmes fan for most of my life.

Over the past few years, Sherlock Holmes has exploded in popularity. The character has made a huge impact on the 21st century, with multiple interpretations gaining a growing audience of new Sherlockians. But many fans of Sherlock and Elementary know very little about the original stories themselves. Watson is Not an Idiot is an opinionated exploration of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's original canon, written to illustrate interesting features and historical elements of the stories from the perspective of a lifelong fan of the material. It's not academic, but a companion - the passionate, excited, and sometimes ranty friend who sits alongside you and points out interesting bits while you read. Watson is Not an Idiot is perfect for the first-time reader of the stories and fans curious about starting a more critical reading of the material.… (more)

Eddy Webb is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 136,320,275 books! | Top bar: Always visible