What Lies Inside (Blood Bound, #1) by J.L.…

What Lies Inside (Blood Bound, #1)

by J.L. Myers

203515,329 (4.75)None

NOT YOUR TYPICAL VAMPIRE STORY!!!

Vampires, first love, a love that is tragically forbidden, secrets, deception, horrific lies are ingredients that make What Lies Inside, Book 1 in the Blood Bound Series, a great read! Even better, author J L Myers mixes in vampiric lore of her own creation introducing vampiric characteristics and situations refreshingly new.

Events from the very start of the tale told me this is not your typical vampire story. Twists and turns keep the storyline evolving breeding more questions that keep the intrigue flowing! Toward the book's end major revelations are skillfully written that both answered all my burning questions but left an ending so intriguing that I immediately bought the next book in the series!! ( )
  mtchrista | Apr 29, 2017 |
4.5 Stars

After struggling slightly with the first couple of pages I couldn’t put it down.
Loved the plot, there were times I wished I could dive into the book and strangle, slap or shake some sense into a couple of the characters. They are well written so that you have this instant connection with them and can’t help putting yourself in their shoes.

Paranormal fans, you will not be disappointed.

Cannot wait for the next one.

*I was given a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review. ( )
  mybookishrealm | Apr 24, 2017 |
**This ARC was given to me in exchange of review. This in no way affected my opinion of the book or my review.** May contain spoilers*

I really enjoyed this book by J.L. Myers! The main character Amelia is about to embark on a journey that is filled with secrets, lies and she is still trying to figure out just how to be her new normal. Along with her twin brother Dorian, mom, best friend Kendrick, Amelia learns that her new normal isn't as easy for her as she thought it would be. A new boy comes into her life, and she can't stay away from him. But their relationship is nothing but easy. Especially when it is found out they are not quite meant to be..and it's not going to be easy. Amelia has found nothing is going to be easy in her new "so called" life. J.L. Myers really knows how to write a book about a love that is star-crossed, and how the people you think are what they are are really not what you think. I can't wait to continue on in this series to find out what happens to Amelia and her friends and family.
She also may have a new found gift..if you want to call it that..sounds intriguing?! Keep reading to kind out!! ( )
  AmandaPete | Apr 8, 2017 |

LibraryThing Member Giveaway

J.L. Myers's book Fallen Angel was available from LibraryThing Member Giveaway.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 114,390,005 books! | Top bar: Always visible