Sleigh Bells in the Snow by Sarah Morgan

Sleigh Bells in the Snow

by Sarah Morgan

3.5/5 stars. This gave me everything I want from a Christmas romance. Kayla hates the holidays because of a horrible experience as a child. Jackson loves them because of his childhood. While working to promote and save Jackson's family business Kayla falls in love with New England winters, Jackson, his family, and christmas celebrations. It was sweet, funny, and hot. If you're like me and enjoy some light candy christmas reads, you might enjoy this.

(Provided by publisher) ( )
  tldegray | Sep 21, 2018 |
:) ( )
  Janicemo | Aug 18, 2017 |
It's a really cute story. It would make a fun movie. I enjoyed. ( )
  CrystalW | Dec 15, 2015 |
Lovely read, really enjoyed this book, fantastic xmas read and keeps you wanting more ( )
  Helen.Hunter | Nov 13, 2015 |
Excellent!! This is another book that has been sitting on my kindle and I am so glad I finally pulled it out to read! This author is new to me but I am definitely now a fan and will be reading many more of her books. Loved the writing style, characters, and storyline in this book. It is definitely one I would recommend for everyone. ( )
  Bette_Hansen | Nov 3, 2015 |

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0373778554, Mass Market Paperback)

USA TODAY bestselling author Sarah Morgan heats up the season with the O'Neil brothers in a brand-new holiday series!

Once upon a time, Christmas was Kayla Green's favorite time of year. Now all the workaholic wants for Christmas is for it to be over—as fast as possible! So when duty calls her to snowy Vermont to close a deal with a new client, Kayla is grateful for an excuse to avoid the holidays for another year.

Jackson O'Neil left a thriving business behind to return home and salvage his family's resort—it's in his blood, and he can't let it fail. Now that he's got marketing whiz Kayla Green working with him to put Snow Crystal on the map, success is on the horizon. The fact they strike enough sparks off each other to power all the Christmas lights in Vermont is just an added bonus.

Kayla might be an expert at her job, but she's out of her depth with Jackson—he makes her crave the happy-ever-after she once dreamed of, and it's terrifying. As the snowflakes continue to swirl, will the woman who doesn't believe in the magic of Christmas finally fall under its spell?

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:19:21 -0400)

"Once upon a time, Christmas was Kayla Green's favorite time of year. Now all the workaholic wants for Christmas is for it to be over-- as fast as possible! So when duty calls her to snowy Vermont to close a deal with a new client, Kayla is grateful for an excuse to avoid the holidays for another year. Jackson O'Neil left a thriving business behind to return home and salvage his family's resort-- it's in his blood, and he can't let it fail. Now that he's got marketing whiz Kayla Green working with him to put Snow Crystal on the map, success is on the horizon. The fact they strike enough sparks off each other to power all the Christmas lights in Vermont is just an added bonus. Kayla might be an expert at her job, but she's out of her depth with Jackson-- he makes her crave the happy-ever-after she once dreamed of, and it's terrifying. As the snowflakes continue to swirl, will the woman who doesn't believe in the magic of Christmas finally fall under its spell?" --… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 129,618,103 books! | Top bar: Always visible