Harper study Bible: The Holy Bible by Harold…

Harper study Bible: The Holy Bible

by Harold Lindsell

30 days into a "read the bible in a year" program using biblereader app on iPad. Nice way to look at paralells and quick access to bible dictionary, too. ( )
  ericmcherry | Sep 14, 2016 |
I am currently re-reading this for research for my novel. Love the Mythology. ( )
  kristina_brooke | Apr 15, 2016 |
The translation is excellent; the NRSV is one of my favourite translations. This bible's other features are all generally pretty good as well, like the concordance and cross-references. The big problem I have with it is its footnotes: they either say things that are uselessly obvious, or they say things that are frutratingly simplistic or outright bad interpretations of the scriptures. It's gotten to the point that I can't actually use this bible any more because the footnotes get me so worked up. ( )
  Jenevieve | Apr 26, 2009 |

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0310902037, Hardcover)

Features of the NRSV Study Bible: - Full text of the NRSV Old and New Testaments, including footnotes. - Study Notes provide historical and theological insights on every page. - Book Outlines are located within the NRSV text. - Book Introductions present background information on each book of the Bible. - Cross-Reference System directs you to related Scripture passages. - Maps and Charts enable you to visualize Bible history. - Complete NRSV Concordance.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:11:01 -0400)

Includes background information for each book of the Bible, book outlines, study notes, maps and charts, and a concordance.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 136,418,137 books! | Top bar: Always visible