Check out the Pride Celebration Treasure Hunt!

The Tinker King by Tiffany Trent

The Tinker King

by Tiffany Trent

Thanks to Edelweiss and Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers for allowing me access to this title.

I had a somewhat hard time remembering what was going on and who all the characters were, but it slowly came back to me as I read farther along. I really liked how everything all worked out and who did what. I especially liked how Olivia and Syrus changed and were able to use their abilities and heritage to save their people. ( )
  Mirandalg14 | Aug 18, 2014 |

With rebellion brewing in the far-off city of Scientia and dark Elementals plotting war in the ruins of New London, Vespa, Syrus and their friends are plunged into a new swamp of intrigue, deception, and magic.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 135,489,601 books! | Top bar: Always visible