A Christian's Pocket Guide to Being Made…

by Guy Prentiss Waters (Author)

31None602,404NoneNone
Justification is not a relic of the past - it has direct relevance to us as Christians today. We often struggle with the thought of justification because of human pride; "I can't be that bad" and so justification is often undermined, wrongly presented or just plain ignored. Scripture though, is brutally clear: we have a real problem - the prospect of our lives marred by wrong-doing being laid out before an almighty God who is pure and will not forever let wrong go unpunished. We can't earn our way out of our predicament - as this is just "rubbish" according to the apostle Paul. We need something else, someone who can take the hit we so richly deserve - leaving us to be declared innocent instead.… (more)
Member:Faith_Church
Title:A Christian's Pocket Guide to Being Made Right With God: Understanding Justification
Authors:Guy Prentiss Waters (Author)
Info:Christian Focus (2012), Edition: Poc, 96 pages
Tags:234.7 Wat

A Christian's Pocket Guide to Being Made Right With God: Understanding Justification by Guy Prentiss Waters

No reviews

Average: No ratings.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 155,893,490 books! | Top bar: Always visible