One Bowl Baking by Yvonne Ruperti

One Bowl Baking (original 2013; edition 2013)

by Yvonne Ruperti

Member:jjmcgaffey
Title:One Bowl Baking
Authors:Yvonne Ruperti
Info:Running Press
Collections:ebooks, Working on
Tags:Cooking, !Po, Cooking:Baking, _import171011, __make_cover

One Bowl Baking: Simple, From Scratch Recipes for Delicious Desserts by Yvonne Ruperti (2013)

I have one 20 yr old, one bowl, brownie recipe that I love and use whenever I'm making brownies. One bowl cleanup couched between cooking for six on a daily basis and my aversion to doing mounds of dishes, it's no surprise this title caught my eye.

This is solely Yvonne Ruperti's endeavor although, I recalled she appeared on America's Test Kitchen (season 7? 8?). (Of note: I have several ATK cookbooks - those, too, I highly recommend.) They know their stuff!

I do prefer cooking over baking but Yvonne's book was easy to follow with lovely pictures. Plug in my KitchenAid mixer, we have a winner, winner, chicken dinner. (and by chicken, I mean cookies). As it turns out...or as the cookie crumbles (har, har) the recipes were also win. Too many to list. Tis the season to bake, so we've tackled quite a few.

I snagged this at my library but will be buying this for my cookbook keeper shelf. I recommend it...and your tummy will thank you. ( )
  fueledbycoffee | Jan 28, 2014 |

Yvonne Rupertiprimary authorall editionscalculated
Sung, EvanPhotographersecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed

Yvonne Ruperti, recipe developer extraordinaire, will tempt readers into the kitchen with a uniquely simplified approach to baking. In this one-of-a-kind recipe collection, Yvonne shows how to create beautiful, delicious, and wholesome desserts from scratch using just one bowl. No mixer, no food processor. It’s for anyone looking for the ease and convenience of box mix baking, but with quality ingredients and gourmet results. Best of all, practically all of the recipes are mixed and in the oven in just 15 minutes or less. That’s it!
One Bowl Baking includes more than 100 effortless recipes for all types of super delicious treats, including:
Layer cakes
Cookies
Muffins
Scones
Tarts
Cheesecakes
And more!

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:15:41 -0400)

Make "from scratch" baking as simple as a box mix--no mixers or food processors--in just one bowl.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 128,013,818 books! | Top bar: Always visible