Fairytales for Wilde Girls

Fairytales for Wilde Girls

511,436,638 (5)None

THIS BOOK WAS FANTASTIC!

Isola Wilde is a sixteen year old girl living in England with her parents. She is considered quite strange by most of her acquaintances, but she does have her two very good friends, James and Grace. She also has friends that only she can see, who she has dubbed her ‘brother-princes’, guardians straight from a fairytale. They do everything in their power to protect Isola, which is good, because things are about to get a little crazy when she is walking through the woods and runs into a dead girl in a birdcage.

**************************************************​**************************************************​

The best thing about this book was the absolutely mesmerizing way in which Allyse Near writes. She has such a unique style, and I truly hope to see more books from her in the future. There was not a single instance where I felt bored while reading this story.

The second best thing about this book was definitely the main character. Isola is now one of my all-time favorite characters from any book ever. Seriously. She was loving and unique, and it was impossible not to be on her side, hoping for everything to work out for her.

I don’t know if I can properly express just how great this story was without being excessively gushy. It was truly magical, so I highly suggest you do yourselves a favor and give it a read.

P.S. If you are in America, you can order it through fishpond. They have free shipping :)