Silver Eyes by Michael Fitzgerald

by Michael Fitzgerald

113,689,591 (3)None
Recently added byRobert.Zimmermann

No tags.

I thought that this story started out with a great premise, and even later on had some good direction. Though, I feel like as I went along, I was getting less and less of a story and more of a list of events.

The only conflict in this story takes place at the beginning. It’s an event alluded to in the description and it changes the course of the main characters’ lives. What happens after is only the surface of the rest of their lives. It lacks depth, in my opinion, and (even though this is fiction) feels much too unrealistic for the story that’s written. I think if the author had dialed down the extraordinary outcome drastically, the story could have held my enjoyment for much longer, and in turn I’d have a different opinion about it.

Still, there is something to the story. With the expansion of some key points, and working in some conflicts/obstacles, I think this could be much better as a novella or novel. ( )
  Robert.Zimmermann | Oct 7, 2013 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,646,300 books! | Top bar: Always visible