Your Favorite Girl (YFG, #1) by Steph…

Your Favorite Girl (YFG, #1)

by Steph Sweeney

Couldn't put this down. Finished it within a day. Five stars for the amazing way my feelings were constantly changing while turning the pages. Can't wait for the second book. Grab this, currently for free, at the Kindle store or Kobobooks. ( )
  Martha8700 | Dec 22, 2014 |
Your Favorite Girl ended up being a very refreshing novel to read. It’s very different from other books I’ve seen recently, and I’m very glad I read this one.

What I really liked about this book is that I didn’t know where it was going to go next. The story just keeps unfolding and unfolding with more and more plot points that kept me flipping the pages needing more. Just when you start getting a handle on the situation, there’s another slight twist. This book is part mystery in the sense that a main goal Melissa has is uncovering just what Your Favorite Girl, Inc is. It’s part romance, but it’s a difficult romance to place, and that made things fun. It’s also part erotica. When you have Your Favorite Girls in the mix, there’s no way things can get sexy…and this novel is sexy.

I think Sweeney did a great job in setting up the characters in this book. They’re very well-developed and each play a role in the story’s progression, no matter how small of a point. There are even some minor characters that I grew fond of, even in the short time that they were part of the story. I hope that others, who seem to have a larger, but still unknown role, come back in book 2 to play their part.

While I enjoyed this book from beginning to end, I felt that there were only a few things that fell flat. In no way was this a bad book, but there was some room for a little extra umph during some key plot points.

Despite the rare dull moment, there was a plethora of great material in Your Favorite Girl. Book 2 can’t come out soon enough. I was left NEEDING the next installment, and that’s always a good feeling (even if it’s torturous at times). ( )
  Robert.Zimmermann | Oct 7, 2013 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,429,623 books! | Top bar: Always visible