How Maya Got Fired by Kat Masters

by Kat Masters

113,689,591 (4)None
Recently added byRobert.Zimmermann

No tags.

This story didn’t seem like anything drastically different from much erotic short stories that can be found recently, but I read over the blurb and wanted to give this new author’s story a chance.

What made this story stand out a bit for me was the descriptions used. The author’s ability to go in-depth into describing the character’s actions, the emotions, the objects Maya interacts with, enhanced the reading of the story for me. This could have turned out to be a run-of-the-mill “rich man seduces the common woman” story, and in many ways it was, but it has just a bit more to it in my opinion.

The sex was pretty good. I might have enjoyed having a little more of it to balance out with the build up. The beginning of the story was well-written and nothing to complain about, but for an erotic story, the actual encounter was a little short, but not too short. I think mainly I’d like to have seen a little more of it because I want to see more of the author’s descriptive handiwork in action. For that though, I’ll just have to keep an eye out for more releases, which I sure will be. ( )
  Robert.Zimmermann | Oct 7, 2013 |

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 117,035,112 books! | Top bar: Always visible