Chosen by Nikki Haze

by Nikki Haze

113,689,591 (5)None
Recently added byRobert.Zimmermann

No tags.

Chosen is my new favorite story from Nikki Haze. It has everything that I look for in erotica. It has all the sexy bits that draw readers in, but it also has a well-written plot to go along with it.

Sex Games as a series and key part of this series’ plot is only going to get hotter and hotter. It’s already taken the sexy meter in Haze’s stories and pushed it to the limit. In this one we get to join a secret group of sexually superior college students as they feed their appetites in a variety of ways.

I enjoyed so much about this one and know that as I continue to read the Sex Games series that it’s very likely it’ll only get better from here. ( )
  Robert.Zimmermann | Oct 7, 2013 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,242,112 books! | Top bar: Always visible