Beach Temptations by Mark Fowley

by Mark Fowley

113,689,591 (2)None
Recently added byRobert.Zimmermann

No tags.

I went into this story knowing it'd be short and to the point; perfect for a quick (hopefully exciting) read after a long day.

While it's only about 3 pages long, I had difficulty continuing to the end, but I did finished due it it's length.

The author would benefit from getting an editor for this story or at least reading it over again to catch the many errors. I can read over a few mistakes, everyone makes them. It was mainly the punctuation that needed special attention as well as sentences using words that sounded like the author was trying to be clever, but it ended up not having this effect.

I grabbed a few of the other freebies from this author and will read at least another soon. I'd like to see if this one was just a dud for me or if it's an example of the rest. I hope for the former :) ( )
  Robert.Zimmermann | Oct 7, 2013 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 126,483,288 books! | Top bar: Always visible