Love Leaps by Karen Jerabek

by Karen Jerabek

113,689,591 (5)None
Recently added byRobert.Zimmermann

No tags.

Karen Jerabek’s Love Leaps was a pleasure to read and a real eye opener. The reader gets great insight, through the main character Emma, of what it’s like to be out of the loop about one’s own romantic relationship.

As a male reading this I feel that I was able to sympathize with Gray’s need for space. I didn’t agree fully with the way he explained his need to Emma, but I think it was very realistic. A lot of guys, myself included aren’t great with expressing their thought process. I can also, and more comfortably, side with Emma in this. She was told out of the blue that her boyfriend needed space and would be in contact once he was ready. I would be just as much of a wreck were my significant other to blind side me like that, leaving me with no hope but to wait out the absence and the communication silence.

For a short story there was a good amount packed into it to enjoy. The conflict of heart Emma went through during her period of uncertainty was also a great addition. It aided in the mystery of how this story would end. I think the ending was great as well and a little unexpected for me.

While I thoroughly enjoyed Love Leaps, I’d enjoy reading a companion story to this. I think if the author were to share a story from Gray’s point of view it’d bring both sides of the story together and be very enjoyable. (Though this isn’t necessary, it’s just wishful thinking. I enjoy this author’s work.) ( )
  Robert.Zimmermann | Oct 7, 2013 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 120,762,392 books! | Top bar: Always visible