Jeffrey by Amber Jerome~Norrgard
113,689,591 (5)None
Recently added byRobert.Zimmermann

No tags.

This is yet another great story by Norrgard. I haven't had good experience with reading erotic stories before. They just don't do anything for me normally. And more often than not, I don't find that the authors write very well either. It's basically describe the encounters as blandly as possible and finish the story.

Norrgard drags the reader into the story itself. The reader isn't just reading what's going in the bedroom, he or she is visualizing, feeling, being part of the story itself. This was a new experience in my erotic readings and I quite enjoyed it.

Aside from the sexual elements in this story, there was also more. There was the part that I find is lacking elsewhere in this genre. The main characters have an arrangement where they are friends with benefits. But when feelings may start developing, an end must occur to the relationship. There are few words on the subject, yet there is much being said and more to be speculated that made me give this story such a great rating. It's what's NOT said that makes this story so powerful.

I never thought I'd have this to say about something with so much sex in it, but this was a beautifully written story about sexual encounters and what happens when a character has real human emotions. ( )
  Robert.Zimmermann | Oct 7, 2013 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 126,457,626 books! | Top bar: Always visible