Morning Coffee by Madhuranath R.

Morning Coffee

by Madhuranath R.

113,689,591 (2)None
Recently added byRobert.Zimmermann

No tags.

I picked this up last night when searching for some free short stories on Amazon. I saw that it was roughly 3 pages long and though "Score. Perfect for a quick read."

It was a fast read. It was also a disappointing one. I feel that in these few pages there was a good amount of either back story or at least some important and easy to add information that would have helped the story along.

Who are these people? What's with small town people and salesmen? What's with that ending? (I'd like to ask more specifically about that...but I'm avoiding a spoiler there.)

I'm not suggesting someone shouldn't buy this story. It was free after all. I'll be looking back every now and then for more reviews. I know it's a newly published story, so reviews may be scarce at the moment. I'd love to read how other people reacted to the story.

One small note: It needs some editing, not grammar or anything. It's in the formatting of the ebook. A good amount of spaces were missing between words and other errors like that. ( )
  Robert.Zimmermann | Oct 7, 2013 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,987,097 books! | Top bar: Always visible