James by Amber Jerome~Norrgard
113,689,591 (4)None
Recently added byRobert.Zimmermann

No tags.

I feel for a short story this one had a lot in it. Normally with this length of writing there’s not much that happens, at least in the erotic genre which this is in. I’ve read some erotic stories that are of similar length and normally it’s (boiled down to) “hi, let’s have sex, ok,” then the story ends.

Norrgard was able to establish a very real world character in her main character. The set up for bringing James into her life was worked out well, also. I feel this story doesn’t need the erotic label thrown on it (aside from a few descriptive words at certain points). It could easily pass as a great story without that.

The way the MC dealt with an issue she couldn’t bring herself to handle (won’t be more descriptive to avoid a spoiler) wasn’t to my liking. But because of this it showed how flawed an individual can be. It took a while for her to learn her mistake and that’s life for you. Not everything works out perfectly, especially with romance and strong emotions getting in the way. Take it as a lesson and don’t make the mistake in real life. That’s the moral of that part of the story.

Overall I was very pleased with this story and savored every line. More from this author will be going onto my wishlist now ( )
  Robert.Zimmermann | Oct 7, 2013 |

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 116,921,091 books! | Top bar: Always visible