Taya Bayliss - Treasure Hunter by E. J. Gore

by E. J. Gore

212,551,640 (3.5)None
Recently added byEricaGore, Robert.Zimmermann

No tags.

I knew this was a short story. It's only 50 pages. But in those 50 pages almost nothing happens. The build-up is almost novel paced; it's just that drawn out. Then the last two chapters is when something happens but it's almost brushed over like nothing.

I think it could have used some editing. I noted enough errors that could have been caught with at least another read through. But also I think an editor could have suggested lengthening the story so that there was something more to read and/or beefing up certain aspects so the characters to make them interesting (in the very least).

All in all, I was disappointed by this story. It's the first in a series, not sure how this could lead to more stories. It seemed self contained enough to me, but there are always a variety of readers to discover a book and its characters. The story wasn't for me. ( )
  Robert.Zimmermann | Oct 7, 2013 |

E. J. Gore is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,249,971 books! | Top bar: Always visible