Call Me By My Name by John Ed Bradley

Call Me By My Name

by John Ed Bradley

Football, friendship, love, hate, prejudice and the world of the Deep South in the 60′s to early 70′s are introduced to readers through the lives of Tater Henry and Rodney Boulet. Read the rest of my review on my blog: http://shouldireaditornot.wordpress.com/2014/01/22/call-me-by-my-name-john-ed-br... ( )
  ShouldIReadIt | Sep 26, 2014 |

Growing up in Louisiana in the late 1960s, where segregation and prejudice still thrive, two high school football players, one white, one black, become friends, but some changes are too difficult to accept.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 125,553,363 books! | Top bar: Always visible