September Ends by Hunter S. Jones

September Ends

by Hunter S. Jones

216495,208 (5)None

September Ends is an amazing book by and amazing and very talented author. Hunter Jones has provided a contemporary romance with a very intriguing way in captivating the reader's attention and keeping them glued to the pages. The poems are awesome and the diary inserts are wonderful. I absolutely loved the book and will read it again. The cover is enticing but the book is lovely. I would highly recommend it. It will make a wonderful addition to anyone's library. Nice going Ms Jones!!! ( )
  An-Avid-Reader | Feb 18, 2015 |
"She goes out into the garden...There's a full moon. And another vision. She sinks to her knees on the lawn. Jack's words fill the sky, verse after verse. Only to crumble line by line until they are nothing more than a jumble of letters which then go their separate ways, back into the universe from whence they came."

Love the phrasing used in this paragraph. September Ends is as well choreographed as it is well written. The characters of Liz, Pete and Jack are so real, you will feel that you know them, or that you have had a similar experience of love and loss. You will want to add this to your TBR list. ( )
  PJFiala | Feb 17, 2015 |
Beautiful writing from a talented author! ( )
  moongie | Feb 16, 2015 |
If you are prepared for a tale of a life story, this is the book for you. September Ends is a novel told in a Epistolary format; it's unlike anything your have ever read. Emails and chatrooms, a Wiki page, diary entries, poetry are all here, yet in an easy to read format.

The way Liz Snow and Pete Hendirx meet and fall in love is very believable in our world. The Poet is introduced as a periphery character, yet soon takes stage front and center. Hunter S. Jones and the anonymous poet reveal the story of September Ends to us, peeling back layer after layer to reveal a true five star ending that will stay with you long after you read this novel.

My favorite part of the novel was where Jack O. Savage told his part of the story, followed quickly by Liz Snow coming in and setting the record straight.

The mixture of a contemporary romance novel told through letters with glimpses of the erotic, the paranormal, the humorous, and tragic elements may not be enjoyed by everyone, but I loved it.
  splatland | Dec 6, 2014 |
This was recommended to me as something I must read because not only is it hauntingly beautiful, it's an amazing story that's told through a number of different communication styles. I wondered how that would work. Let me tell you, it works beautifully. The author is to be commended for her ability to weave a wonderful story, create believable characters, and make it all work in diverse mediums. She's set a standard for all authors who attempt to write in this manner and seeing how popular this book is, I have no doubt others will attempt it. Good luck! ( )
  DianneDHarman | Sep 14, 2014 |

Sometimes when you believe it’s the end, it’s only the beginning.

September Ends is a contemporary romance with erotic and supernatural elements bound together by poetry. It reveals the intricate web of passion and desire which entangles Liz Snow, Pete Hendrix and Jack O. Savage. The story is told through Liz Snow’s diary, Jack O. Savage’s poetry, and from letters sent across the Atlantic. Traveling throughout the lushness of a summertime in Tennessee and Georgia, September Ends journeys into the elegance of London’s West End and is finally settled in the countryside of Cornwall, England, a decade later.

Sometimes when you believe it?s the end, it?s only the beginning. SEPTEMBER ENDS is a contemporary romance with erotic and supernatural elements bound together by poetry. It reveals the intricate web of passion and desire which entangles Liz Snow, Pete Hendrix and Jack O. Savage. The story is told through Liz Snow?s diary, Jack O. Savage?s poetry, and from letters sent across the Atlantic. Traveling throughout the lushness of a summertime in Tennessee and Georgia, September Ends journeys into the elegance of London?s West End and is finally settled in the countryside of Cornwall, England, a decade later. September Ends is a story of sin, redemption and salvation through love because love happens when we least expect it.… (more)

Hunter S. Jones is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,415,801 books! | Top bar: Always visible