Moore to Lose (Needing Moore Series) (Volume…

Moore to Lose (Needing Moore Series) (Volume 2)

by Julie A. Richman

204515,329 (3.93)None

Damn, Julie Richman...you can WRITE! For reals.

Ok, I am going to admit this: When I started reading this book I was getting pissed. I wanted to hear about Schooner and Mia! Not Mia after Schooner. I was a winey brat about it, too. Thankfully Julie knew just what she was doing because THIS story?? This story needed to be told. And told it was...so beautifully.

Moore to Lose is Mia's story after she left California and Schooner. We see blips of Schooner, but it's really Mia's story. Mia went through some serious life craziness, and also so beautiful moments.

Throughout this book we learn what shaped Mia into the woman Schooner came back to.What she went through, and the cast of characters that built her up or tore her down.

Mia is such a complex character, and this book really delves into her heart, he mind, her soul. It's a scary place sometimes. She was hurt, she was loved and she was self destructive as hell. I wanted to shake her silly at one point.

It was interesting reading about Mia's relationships knowing that none of them would work. I love Michael, hated Tom, wanted to murder another bastard. It just made for a very interesting reading experience for me. It was like reading the last page of a book before you start it. At the end of the day though, it was so amazingly well written and beautifully told, I found myself forgetting what I knew would have to happen.

Now, the end. I REALLY need book 3 now. Because, I need things to be fixed, NOW. I am on pins and needles here!

Bottom line, this one is highly recommended. If you haven't read Searching for Moore, go get it. Then read this one. It's a lovely story about true love! ( )
  Kate.Good | Jul 3, 2014 |
4 Stars!!!!! Damn I missed Schooner & Mia and now I need to wait for the rest Dang it !!!!

Moore to Lose is the second book in the Needing Moore Series. If you have not read Searching for Moore. Then I suggest you do before reading this one.

In searching for Moore we got to see what happened in Schooner’s life from the time that he and Mia separated 24 years ago. We watched them reunite and start to build a relationship together.
In this one we get to see what Mia went through with her life for the 25 years that she and Schooner were away from each other.

This is Mia’s journey. We all knew she was one tough cookie living the life in New York. In Moore to Lose we see what happened to Mia during college and all her relationships until the day she saw Schooner again 24 years later.

Mia did not have one easy journey, we witnessed her struggles with life, trying to get over what had happened with Schooner was not an easy task for her. We got to see how broken Mia truly was. This was one emotional rollercoaster. We even got a part of a real life drama that affected those in New York, which will break your heart and have you holding your breathe through the whole situation.

Julia did an amazing Job writing this story and I cannot wait for the conclusion of Mia and Schooner’s love story. I am glad that we got to see things from Mia’s POV and all that she went through.

I cannot wait for Book #3 and for Mia and Schooner to finally get their HEA !!!!!!

Review to come during Blog Tour ( )
  Chris.BlogEmporium | May 6, 2014 |
Schooner!!!!!!!!!!!!! You make me so aggravated with you... but I will still love you if you do the right thing!!

I feel like I am in labor and the pains are going to last for the next 3 months at least... Must have the last book soon!

Loved this book. We get to find out what went on with Mia during those 24 years without Schooner. Julie Richman, you had me in tears during that fated phone call that lasted just long enough for a sad goodbye! No spoilers here!

You must read this book. I you loved Searching for Moore, you will just be blown away with Moore to Lose. This is not just another romance trilogy... this is literature at its best!! ( )
  Gloria.Herrera | Mar 26, 2014 |
In this, book 2, we get the story of Mia and her life during the 24 years that she and Schooner are separated. It a compelling story, well written, with great characters fantastic story line. And another cliffhanger ending. I sure hope book3, the final book in this series comes out soon. ;o) ( )
  bettysunflower | Nov 20, 2013 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,421,593 books! | Top bar: Always visible